Friday, August 8, 2008

Da S on Elle and the Reason Behind DaZai Breakup


Photo: On Elle magazine, Da S wears Agent Provocateur silk satin belt with silk glove and stockings.

After eight long months since the split of ex-boyfriend Vic Zhuo, she finally disclosed about how their relationship ended. She realized they doesn't suit for marriage which made her immediately bid goodbye. She said, “I realized that we both were not suited for marriage, and therefore ended the relationship. I thought that I would get married at a very young age, but after my sisters got married, I discovered that I am not someone who can manage a family.” It may have sounded unfair and a strange decision but it was what her heart tells her. She admitted that it was a very painful process but it's something she feels she needed to do as they aren't going any further ahead on their relationship.

As of now, Da S is very infatuated with fitness and she recently practiced boxing and yoga as she likes to challenge oneself and her own body.

Source

No comments: